Some Important Tips
• Scrutinize carefully the developments and the neighborhood where you are looking to buy a condo. Check if the property is well- maintained and its size is suitable for your needs.
• Discover things about the condo’s reputation and ask present residents how much maintenance and repair are required. You should also make sure that the soundproofing system between units is of high quality.
• See if there are restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals, movie theaters, etc. within the vicinity. See for yourself the quality of security, storage, parking and other features.
• Plan out your annual income and a budget so that you will know if the condo’s price is affordable for you or not.
• You must inspect closely the Home Owners Association (HOA) rules governing the condo development’s functioning. There may be restrictions which might not adhere to your specific lifestyle. If you are living with your pets or would love to live with a pet upon your transfer, be sure to check the rules on pets in the community.
• See to it that you inspect the unit carefully, like inch by inch. And before making a final decision, you can ask for a second opinion from your family, relatives or friends.
|Contact | Privacy | Terms | Site Map|